Friday, July 31, 2009

Controlling a big variable

I knew going into this that I needed to find a single resource that will give me some insight into the law school application process. I would hate to do something stupid that would kill my application regardless of my numbers. This is a single replicate experiment so there will be no second trial. I read plenty of forums and follow a few blogs. Ann Levine's book seemed like the best choice for my go to guide for how to navigate this process. Her book is short but the information is dense. She has a nice breakdown of the relative importance of LSAT score and undergraduate GPA. The book is more guidelines than specific steps. I like that. I recommend taking a look at it if you are so inclined. You can buy it her site or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment