Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lots of Love Letters

Just a quick post before I go to bed. Today has been a banner day for correspondence from law schools. I had three emails waiting for me this morning (a fee waiver from Georgia, a hey look at us message from Michigan State, and a note telling me where University of Illinois reps will be during the law school fair season (this is a phenomenon that I have only recently discovered and will discuss in a future post)), I had two letters in my mailbox (one from Kentucky and one from Richmond telling me which fairs they would be attending), and I just checked my email to see another message, this one from the University of Arkansas (no fee waiver as their fee is already waived for everybody who applies). 'Tis the season I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment