Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Law School Fairs

Assuming that there are no issues with my popping over to campus during my lunch, I will be attending the graduate school fair at VCU on October 1. I found a list of the schools that will be attending the fair. I will talk to the people from W&M, GMU, and Richmond (I want that fee waiver). If I have time, I'll pop over to the UNC, BU, and Michigan State tables. I want to ask them about how my grades will be evaluated in light of my advanced degree and career experience (not work experience).

I would really like to drive down to W&M later that afternoon to visit their fair. It looks like most of the schools at VCU will be making the hour drive down to Williamsburg, but Vanderbilt will be there, along with Michigan and a few other top tier law schools that will not be at VCU (here's their attendee list). I would love to go down there, talk to a few schools, and have dinner at Paul's Deli (I've been craving a Hot Holly for months), but I don't want to leave the wife alone with the kids. I actually walked through the grad school fair when I was an undergrad at W&M. Too bad I did not know that I would be applying to law school a decade later.

No comments:

Post a Comment