Sunday, October 4, 2009

Application 1 has been submitted

My first application has been submitted. I bit on Alabama's offer of $20 for iTunes if I submitted an application. I got the email on Thursday and had my application in that night. The fine print on the email said that supplies were limited so I wanted to be sure to get my materials in ASAP. I haven't heard anything back from them, but it looks like everything has made its way through LSAC. Hopefully I'll hear something in the next day or two. Alabama is an attractive option. The tuition is reasonable and they place well in the southeast (I kind of which I had mentioned that somewhere in my application).

lawschoolpredictor.com has me as a consider with 55% of previous classes have my numbers or below at Alabama. The algorithm that determines the prediction has been tweaked to handle some more special cases. See the site for more details. I noticed that my first Admit prediction has moved up to UC Davis from Florida. Other than that, I didn't notice any changes in my prediction profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment