Thursday, October 29, 2009

UVA complete, Alabama Decision

My application cycle concluded today when I emailed my in-state forms to UVa. I got an email back about an hour later telling me that I was approved for in-state tuition. (The staff at UVa is really on the ball. After submitting my application last night, I got an email early this morning letting me know my application had been received. The email also had a link to another status checker.) Barring any surprise fee waivers from a top 20 school (I received number 30 today, from Pitt), I am finished with my law school applications.

In a strange symmetry, I got a call from Page at the University of Alabama. She was calling to welcome me to Alabama law. My admission letter and Admitted Student Packet should be arriving in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment