Sunday, October 25, 2009

Waiting Games

I requested fee waivers from Vanderbilt and Emory. These, with UVA, will be my major reach schools. I will have to wait and see what they have to say about my polite request for a fee waiver.

Waiting to hear about a fee waiver will be nothing compared to waiting to hear about admissions decisions. I was mentally prepared to not hear anything until mid-November, until I came across this thread on Alabama admissions at TLS. Knowing that I might hear something soon has shaken my mental preparations. Having two status checkers (GMU and Minnesota) have also made me a little more obsessive about my status. I let myself check those once a day. My residence status has gone from out-of-state to in-state at GMU. Other than that, neither one of them has changed. I can be patient, but it would be nice to have one decision. Just to get the ball rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment